Because of you…
- I like cats
- I have become more than I was before you
- my mornings have been easy
- my life has been 100% wonderful
- I have dedicated many posts here and on Facebook about your days with me
- I smiled and laughed more often when around others–though most of my smiles and laughter was when I was with you
And just look at how cute you are:
I became a mother: a mother who loved you every second that you were mine, a mother who made a song in your name:
A mother who soothed you, a mother that gave you 14 months of love, so much love that …as I said to you once…that you’d have too much love that you’d get sick of me. Well, looks like you wanted that much love! A mother who socialized you with another cat who became your BFF, a mother that let you in the backyard. You were happy sitting around flowers while I sat a distance away watching you watching a cat approach you. I laughed every time you hissed at another cat.
Just one more…a video of Ashley next to me….she is so cute!
Because of you, I have many positive and loving memories of a cat that followed me in its cage, rubbing the cage. I knew then that you liked me. And despite other people’s difficulty with you, you were not difficult for me. Everything was easy because I loved you.
14 months of love that we gave each other. Your last days (the 14 months) have been loved.